What can I expect to gain from this jump training program?
- Strength - One very important factor in jump training, you will become much stronger with a legitimate weight training schedule that will have you jumping out of the gym.
- Power - Imagine how much power generation comes from adding 10 or more inches to your vertical jump.... You'll notice gains in a lot of areas regarding your power output.
- Speed - Definitely an attribute every athlete strives to improve. Because of the strength gains to match the plyometrics, which decrease ground contact time, you will get much faster and quicker as you progress throughout the jump training program.
- Agility - Performing plyometrics correctly and often targeting side to side movements, you will be much lighter on your feet and you will definitely feel quicker each and every workout.
- Focus - When your Central Nervous System is taught to fire at a high level and your body adapts to the changes, things start to kind of "slow down" for you as an athlete. The diet and rest always assures that your body and mind is at 100% before starting the next workout.
- Diet - If you are looking to gain or lose weight, this program is perfect for you. It's not uncommon for you to gain 5 or 10 lbs using this program if you up your calorie intake. Not only will you gain solid weight, but you will be gaining in all other areas as well. There's nothing better than getting bigger and more explosive than you used to be.
- Possibly Get Scouted - Completing this jump training program obviously makes you a much better athlete... If you are good at sports and can gain 10" to your vertical jump and gain speed, power and agility, there's a higher chance of being scouted.